Welcome to Live Without Limits Blog!

Welcome to my new platform dedicated to Live Without Limits! Here, you'll find content similar to what I share on my Instagram, @livew_outlimits. My goal in creating this blog is to reach a wider community, allowing me to inspire more individuals through storytelling, valuable tips, and meaningful communication.

Exciting News!

I am thrilled to announce that Carla's Journey: Embracing Differences with Friends is now available for purchase on the Barnes & Noble website! This book is designed to be a valuable resource, and it is currently being distributed to elementary schools and doctors' offices to assist with various diagnoses. 

Thank you for joining me on this journey. I hope that together, we can foster a supportive community that celebrates our differences and inspires one another to live life to the fullest. Stay tuned for more updates and insights!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embracing Inclusion and Updates from Live Without Limits

Making a Splash, Preparing for the Stage, and Looking Ahead