Welcome to Live Without Limits Blog!

Welcome to my new platform dedicated to Live Without Limits! Here, you'll find content similar to what I share on my Instagram, @livew_outlimits. My goal in creating this blog is to reach a wider community, allowing me to inspire more individuals through storytelling, valuable tips, and meaningful communication.

Exciting News!

I am thrilled to announce that Carla's Journey: Embracing Differences with Friends is now available for purchase on the Barnes & Noble website! This book is designed to be a valuable resource, and it is currently being distributed to elementary schools and doctors' offices to assist with various diagnoses. 

Thank you for joining me on this journey. I hope that together, we can foster a supportive community that celebrates our differences and inspires one another to live life to the fullest. Stay tuned for more updates and insights!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a Splash, Preparing for the Stage, and Looking Ahead

A Week of Impact: Closing Out Local Season, Heart Health Awareness, and Giving Back