Making a Splash, Preparing for the Stage, and Looking Ahead
Hey everyone,
This week is packed with excitement, and I couldn’t be more grateful for all the opportunities ahead.
Final Days to Support Special Olympics Polar Plunge!
This Saturday is the big day—we’re taking the Special Olympics Indiana Polar Plunge! Our team of six is ready to brave the cold in support of these incredible athletes, and we’re still collecting donations until the event. Every single dollar makes a difference, so if you’ve been thinking about donating, now is the time!
If you’d like to contribute, you can donate here: [ https://secure.e2rm.com/p2p/fundraising/389990/team/1021934/en-CA ]. Thank you for helping us make an impact and I’ll be thinking of your support while I jump.
Pageant Prep & Meeting My 1822 Studios Coach!
Next week, I finally get to meet my 1822 Studios coach, Lydia, in person for the first time! Training with her has been such an amazing experience, and I can’t wait to continue preparing for competition together. With just a few locals left before Miss Indiana in June, every bit of preparation counts, and I’m so excited for what’s ahead.
Miss Collegiate Indy—Just Around the Corner!
In just a week and a half, I’ll be stepping back on stage for Miss Collegiate Indy, and I couldn’t be more excited. Competing in the Miss America Opportunity has given me the chance to share my Live Without Limits message with so many people, and I can’t wait to do it again. Plus, I’m looking forward to seeing my sister queens and celebrating everything we’ve all been working so hard for!
Miss Indiana is getting closer, and I hope to punch my ticket and see so many of you there in June! Thank you for all the support—I wouldn’t be here without this incredible community.
See you soon,
Founder of Live Without Limits
Kaitlin Dunn
Comments
Post a Comment