Exciting Year-End Plans for Live Without Limits
As we move into the final months of 2024, I am thrilled to share the exciting plans for Live Without Limits! This year has been filled with incredible growth, meaningful projects, and memorable experiences. I can’t wait to see what these upcoming months will bring as I continue advocating for a life without limits and encouraging everyone to chase their dreams, no matter the obstacles.
Special Olympics Indiana Polar Plunge Fundraising
I’m excited to announce that I’ll be kicking off fundraising efforts for the Special Olympics Indiana Polar Plunge! This event is particularly special because it brings together people passionate about supporting individuals with disabilities in sports. By fundraising for this cause, I hope to help Special Olympics Indiana continue to provide year-round training and competitions for athletes across the state. I’ll be sharing updates on how you can join and support this initiative in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
Competing in Miss Spirit and Heart
In December, I’ll take another stage and compete for the Miss Spirit and Heart title. The journey through the Miss America Organization has allowed me to connect with so many people, inspire others with my story, and spread my message of resilience and positivity. With every competition, I’m reminded of the importance of staying true to my goals and sharing my passion for helping others live without limits. I’m looking forward to seeing where this next opportunity will lead!
Expanding Book Readings and Donations
One of my biggest highlights this year has been seeing how much “Carla’s Journey: Embracing Differences with Friends” resonates with young readers. I’m planning more book readings and donations across Indiana and am excited to expand to schools in Florida as well! Each reading is a chance to connect with kids who may be feeling isolated or struggling with their own ADHD or other diagnoses, and it’s my hope that Carla’s story helps them feel seen, supported, and inspired. I’ll share dates for the readings soon, so check back if you’re interested in joining me!
More to Come!
As always, I am grateful for everyone who has been a part of this journey. Live Without Limits has grown into something far greater than I could have imagined, and with your support, we’re making a positive impact together. Keep an eye out for even more announcements, events, and opportunities to connect as we finish out this incredible year.
Thank you all for being a part of this movement, and remember – live without limits!
Comments
Post a Comment