The Season of Giving: Christmas, Mental Health Awareness, and Exciting Updates
The holiday season is officially upon us! It’s hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner, and I can already feel the magic of the season. For many of us, it’s a time for joy, celebration, and gathering with loved ones. But for some, especially those navigating life with mental disabilities, the holidays can feel overwhelming or isolating.
That’s why this year, I’m focusing on giving back in a meaningful way. My children’s book, Carla’s Journey: Embracing Differences with Friends, is now available, and I’m thrilled to announce that I’ll be donating copies to schools, libraries, and organizations during this holiday season. The story is close to my heart, inspired by my personal experiences with ADHD, and I hope it can help children feel less alone and more empowered.
If you or someone you know would like to sponsor a copy of Carla’s Journey to be donated this Christmas, please reach out to me! Together, we can make a difference in the lives of children with ADHD and other mental disabilities, helping them see that their differences are what make them extraordinary. Also if you are interested in a copy let me know as well!
On another exciting note, Miss Spirit and Heart is just a few days away! I’m so grateful for the opportunities the Miss America organization has given me to share my message of living without limits. Competing on stage is always a thrill, but it’s the chance to connect with others and spread awareness about ADHD and mental health that makes it truly special.
As I prepare for the competition and continue donating my book, I’m reminded of the true spirit of the season: giving, loving, and lifting others up. Thank you all for your support in making this dream a reality. Whether through purchasing my book, sponsoring a donation, or cheering me on at Miss Spirit and Heart, you’re making an incredible impact.
Wishing you and your families a joyful, peaceful, and love-filled holiday season! Let’s keep spreading the message that no matter our challenges, we can all live without limits.
Warm wishes,
Kaitlin Dunn
Founder, Live Without Limits
Comments
Post a Comment