Back Into Local Season: Sharing My Story and Living Without Limits

We’re fully diving back into Miss Indiana local season, and I could not be more excited! This past weekend, I had the honor of competing in Miss Hoosier Valley, where I was thrilled to win Miss People’s Choice! With that award came an amazing opportunity: a photoshoot with Concept B Photography. A huge congratulations to the newly crowned titleholders—I’m so proud to be part of such an inspiring group of women.

Reflecting on the competition, I felt so confident and empowered during the interview portion. I was able to share my story of living with ADHD, the inspiration behind Live Without Limits, and the journey of publishing my children’s book, Carla’s Journey: Embracing Differences with Friends. Connecting with the judges and sharing my message reminded me why I’m so passionate about this platform. And on stage, I felt incredible—fueled by the overwhelming support from my community.

That energy is what I’ll be carrying into this coming weekend as I compete in Miss Southern Indiana and Miss Collegiate South. I’m ready to continue sharing my story and reminding others that their diagnoses or challenges don’t define their potential. It’s all about perseverance, passion, and refusing to give up.

On another note, the Special Olympics Indiana Polar Plunge is coming up fast! If you’d like to support or get involved, please reach out through our Instagram page. Every little bit helps us continue to make a difference.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey. Together, we’re showing that living without limits is truly possible!

With gratitude,

Kaitlin Dunn

Founder of Live Without Limits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Live Without Limits Blog!

Making a Splash, Preparing for the Stage, and Looking Ahead

A Week of Impact: Closing Out Local Season, Heart Health Awareness, and Giving Back