Happy New Year from Live Without Limits!
I hope everyone had a joyful, fulfilling, and inclusive holiday season surrounded by your loved ones. As we start this new year, I’m excited to share some updates and invite you to join me in an amazing cause.
The Special Olympics Indiana Polar Plunge is quickly approaching, and I couldn’t be more thrilled to participate again this year! Last year, I had an incredible experience meeting so many inspiring individuals, including fellow participants and some of the Special Olympics ambassadors. The energy, camaraderie, and support at this event are truly unmatched.
This year, I would love to see even more people join our team or contribute to this amazing cause. Whether you’re brave enough to take the plunge yourself or would prefer to donate to help our team participate, every bit of support makes a difference. This event is a celebration of inclusion and the incredible strength of athletes with intellectual disabilities. Participating is not only fun but also deeply meaningful, as it helps to fund year-round sports training and athletic competitions for Special Olympics athletes in Indiana.
If you’re interested in joining or donating, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Let’s make this year’s Polar Plunge our best one yet! Checkout the links in my instagram biography for more info!
In other exciting news, the Miss Indiana local competition season is back in full swing, and I couldn’t be more ecstatic. This Saturday, I’ll be competing in Miss Hoosier Heartland, and I’m beyond grateful for the opportunity to share my message of “Live Without Limits” both in the interview room and on stage. I can’t wait to connect with the judges, share my heart, and let my personality shine.
What makes this season even more special is seeing all my sister queens, who inspire me every day. Competing alongside such talented, driven women is always a reminder of how incredible the Miss America Organization truly is. The sisterhood, opportunities for growth, and platform for advocacy make it a life-changing experience.
I’m looking forward to continuing to spread my message of perseverance, inclusion, and living life without limits across Indiana. Let’s make 2025 a year of kindness, empowerment, and reaching new heights!
If you’re attending this Saturday or any of the upcoming competitions, please come say hello—I’d love to meet you! Here’s to an amazing year ahead filled with purpose, passion, and progress.
With love and gratitude,
Kaitlin Dunn
Founder, Live Without Limits
Comments
Post a Comment