February Updates: Exciting Interviews, Polar Plunge, and Celebrating Women in Sports!

Hey, Live Without Limits family!

This past week, I had the amazing opportunity to interview Miss Indiana 2018, Lydia Suzan! We had an inspiring conversation about perseverance, confidence, and the impact of the Miss America Organization. Lydia’s journey is a testament to what it means to chase your dreams without limits, and I loved hearing her insights on personal growth and leadership. If you missed it, be sure to check it out on my Instagram!

And the exciting interviews don’t stop there—I have some special guests lined up in the coming weeks that you won’t want to miss. Stay tuned for more conversations that will motivate and empower!

Polar Plunge: Just Over Two Weeks Away!

We’re getting closer to the Special Olympics Indiana Polar Plunge—but there’s still time to get involved! Whether you want to donate, join Team Live Without Limits, or take the plunge individually, every effort helps support athletes with disabilities across Indiana. This event embodies everything Live Without Limits stands for, and I’d love for you to be part of it! Click [https://secure.e2rm.com/p2p/fundraising/389990/team/1021934/en-CA] to donate or sign up today!

Miss Collegiate Indy—The Next Local Competition!

At the end of this month, I’ll be competing for Miss Collegiate Indy! This journey has been incredible, and I’m beyond excited to take the stage again, continue sharing my message, and grow through this experience. Thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way—I couldn’t do it without you!

Celebrating Women in Sports Day on Wednesday!

Today is National Girls & Women in Sports Day, and I couldn’t be more proud to continue paving the way for other women who want to follow in my footsteps. From coaching young athletes to competing in Miss America (which celebrates intelligence, athleticism, and resilience), I’m grateful for every opportunity to empower the next generation of strong, confident women. Let’s keep breaking barriers!

Wear Red Friday for Women’s Heart Health!

Don’t forget—Friday is National Wear Red for Women Day! This day raises awareness for women’s heart health, an issue that affects so many lives. Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women, but through awareness, education, and action, we can change that. Join me in wearing red tomorrow to support the cause and remind the world to Live Without Limits! Remember I am always taking donations as well. (http://spot.fund/nfs5z6sc)

Thank you all for your continued support—I can’t wait to share even more exciting updates soon!

With Gratitude,

Founder of Live Without Limits

Kaitlin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Live Without Limits Blog!

Making a Splash, Preparing for the Stage, and Looking Ahead

A Week of Impact: Closing Out Local Season, Heart Health Awareness, and Giving Back