Making Waves and Chasing Dreams

This past weekend was an absolute blast as I took the Live Without Limits message to the Special Olympics Indiana Polar Plunge for the second year in a row! Freezing for a reason has never been more fun, and our team shirts were such a hit. Seeing so many people come together to support Special Olympics athletes was truly inspiring, and I’m so grateful to have been part of it.

Freezing for a Cause: Polar Plunge 2025

Returning for my second Polar Plunge, I was beyond excited to jump into the freezing water for an incredible cause. This year, my team and I raised over $400 for Special Olympics Indiana, helping to provide opportunities for athletes with intellectual disabilities to compete, grow, and shine. It was amazing to see so many people rally behind this mission, braving the cold in creative costumes and full of energy.

Of course, the highlight had to be our Live Without Limits shirts! Not only did they represent my mission to empower people with disabilities, but they also sparked conversations about how we can all live without limits—no matter the challenges we face.


Capturing Confidence at Miss Amazing Indiana

As if one inspiring event wasn’t enough, this weekend I’ll be volunteering as a photographer for Miss Amazing Indiana, a program that uplifts and empowers girls and women with disabilities. Getting to capture their confidence, joy, and unique personalities will be such an honor. These young women embody resilience, and I can’t wait to help document their stories through photography.

Leveling Up: Meeting My Coach In Person

Another major moment I’m looking forward to this weekend is finally meeting my brilliant coach in person for an intensive session. We’ve done so much work together virtually, but being able to train face-to-face is going to be such a game-changer. I’m always looking for ways to grow and refine my skills, and this weekend will be a huge step forward!


The Countdown to Miss Indiana Continues

Sunday brings another exciting milestone—Miss Collegiate Indy, one of the last two in-person local competitions before we head into Miss Indiana prep season! Each competition is an opportunity to grow, connect, and share my Live Without Limits message. I’m thrilled to take the stage, showcase my hard work, and continue this incredible journey toward Miss Indiana in June.


And as if that wasn’t enough, next week is bringing even more exciting opportunities that I cannot wait to share—so stay tuned!

Thank you for following along on this journey. Whether it’s braving icy waters, capturing unforgettable moments, or chasing dreams on stage, Live Without Limits is at the heart of it all!


Thanks all,

Founder of Live Without Limits 

Kaitlin Dunn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Live Without Limits Blog!

Making a Splash, Preparing for the Stage, and Looking Ahead

A Week of Impact: Closing Out Local Season, Heart Health Awareness, and Giving Back